Mt. Gravatt Veterinary Clinic|
Mt. Gravatt Veterinary Clinic, historically, is one of the oldest veterinary establishments in Brisbane. In the 1950's, most of the south side of Brisbane was serviced by us and Coorparoo Veterinary Clinic. Present owner, Alan Bird, purchased the clinic in 1981 when it was located in a small laneway in Upper Mt. Gravatt. In 1983, the practice was moved to the new building known as Pet City and then in 1991, vacant land on the corner of Ham & Broadwater Roads was purchased, subdivided and the clinic as it is today was built.
View from Ham Rd.